SydBricks is excited to announce the ‘Kids Creation Competition’ for junior and intermediate builders is again back in 2017. You could win one of 20 family passes to the Sydney Brick Show 2017 and the opportunity to display your winning creation along side Australia’s premier builders!
- The competition opens on the 26th February 2017 at 12:00am and closes on the 2nd April 2017 at 11:59pm.
- Entries are open to junior builders 6-10yrs, intermediate builders 11-16yrs.
- All creations must be of your own design.
- Creations must be no bigger than 0.5 x 0.5 metres.
- Creations must be built entirely of Lego. No clone brands allowed.
- Creations can be built by an individual or team. In the case of a team build please ensure the participants are in the same age category.
- To enter, have an adult email a photo of your creation. Please place the Sydney Brick Show logo next to your creation before taking the photo. The Sydney Brick Show logo can be found on the entry form. Please ensure that you include your name/s and age/s with your photo submission.
- Appropriate photos will be uploaded to The Sydney Brick Show Kids Creation Competition Flickr page.
- Winners will be contacted on 9
th April 2017 via email after the competition closes.
- The judging panel is made up of the SydBricks committee and the judges’ decision is final.
- Competition winners will receive a free family pass to attend the public show.
- There will be 10 winners from each category. A total of 20 winners.
- Winners will be required to bring their creations along to the show for display purposes;
Junior builders on Saturday 22nd April, Intermediate builders on Sunday 23rd April.
- Winners must be accompanied by an adult.
- Winners and their creations will be required to attend from 8.30am to 3pm.
- Winners’ creations remain under their owner’s care.
- Sydbricks and the Sydney Town Hall will not be liable for any loss or damage to ones creation.
- For more information see our FAQ page.
- Click here to download the entry form as a pdf.
- Entries are to be submitted to email@example.com
- Click here to see what others are building for the competition.