Exhibitor Family Details:
The 2019 Sydney Brick Show Exhibitors are able to have up to 4 family members/friends attend free of charge to assist with their display.
Please note, the 4 family members/friends (max) nominated here must abide by the exhibitor conditions, but are not eligible for the exhibitor pack, name badge or T-shirt. Extra T-shirts need to be purchased separately. The behaviour of any exhibitors family members/friends is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- 1. Family Member / Friend Name (Full Name): Age:
- 2. Family Member / Friend Name (Full Name): Age:
- 3. Family Member / Friend Name (Full Name): Age:
- 4. Family Member / Friend Name (Full Name): Age:
Only complete this section if you are 16 or older *AND* would like to display.
- Name of Display / MOC(s):
- Select Theme:
- SpaceTrainsCastleStar WarsSculpturesCityFriendsElvesTechnicGBCCollaborationGalidorLEGO(R) MovieOther
- If you are in a collaboration, enter the name of the Collaboration organiser:
- Please enter the details/description of your display(s), size in metres and if power is required, how many bricks and how long it took to build. Tables are 1800mm by 700mm. Please note, some of the details you enter here will be printed on display cards:
- Is your creation your own MOC (not from instructions):
- Please attach photos of your intended displays.
- You can either upload photos here or add a link to what you are working on (less than 2mb, file types jpg,jpeg,gif,png,pdf).
- Upload a photo:
- Are you willing for these images to be used for marketing purposes?
Are you a member of a LUG (LEGO(R) User Group)? If so, please include the name of the LUG you are displaying under for The Sydney Brick Show 2019. If not associated with a LUG, please enter N/A
Approval / Payment:
If your application is successful, we will be in contact with details and if any payment is required for extra T-shirts to complete your registration.
Please refer to the exhibitor / AFOL guidelines for the terms and conditions.
- By checking this box you have read and agreed to the exhibitor / AFOL guidelines (link above)*.
- Input this code: