Sydney’s premier brick fan event is returning these April school holidays, with 2,500m² of LEGO® fun on two levels!
Featuring the latest original LEGO® brick creations by over 80 LEGO® fans from Sydney and across Australia.
First held in 2012, the annual event is now in its 5th year and welcomes around 15,000 visitors, predominantly young families, for an exciting day out. The Sydney Brick Show is a community event created by volunteer LEGO® fans for LEGO® fans of all ages.
Please note that exhibitor applications and our kid’s creation competition are now closed.
- Hundreds of unique fan creations and collaborations, over two levels of the historic Sydney Town Hall.
- Original builds and displays of traditional LEGO® themes will impress and inspire kids of all ages, including Star Wars, LEGO® City, Trains, Superheroes, Pirates, Castle, Technic, Friends and many more.
- Unique pop-culture, nostalgia, sci-fi and ‘geekery’ builds, plus vintage LEGO® displays from your childhood.
- Interact with the AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO®) and creators of the MOCs (my own creation) on display. Ask them questions about their hobby, their collections and the building techniques they use.
- Our ‘Kids Creation Competition’ returns with categories for builders aged 6-10 years and 11-15 years. Winners are invited to attend the show with their family and display their creations for a day in the Kids Corner.
- Huge LEGO® and DUPLO® play areas where children can get hands-on to explore their own creativity.
- Exclusive retail opportunities covering the very best of LEGO®; including current and newly-released sets, collectible minifigures, hard-to-find items, parts packs, jewellery, engraved bricks and vintage sets.
- Exclusive LEGO® character appearances, activities and giveaways, thanks to LEGO® Australia
The Sydney Brick Show operates in support of Bear Cottage, an initiative of The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. The 2016 Show will continue this contribution, having donated $20,000 following each of our 2014 and 2015 events. Learn more about this exceptional children’s hospice at www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au