You can save a few dollars if you would rather purchase your tickets at Penrith Panthers in person and avoid the Ticketek charges
Popular session times sell out fast, so buy your tickets to the show early!
- Adult: $19.50
- Child: $14.00
Pick the session that suits you best. There is no time limit once you are inside the show, however there is a maximum number of people who can be in the pavilion at the same time.
Sydney Brick Show run session entry times to make sure that you will be able to enter the show at your allocated time.
A commonly asked question is: “What if I am late or early for my session?” Answer: As long as the session you are trying to enter is not booked out, you will be allowed to enter the show at the next session.
We strongly recommend buying your tickets before the day to enter at the session time you prefer.
As a general rule, late afternoon sessions are quieter than morning sessions.
Sydney’s premier brick fan event is returning in the April school holidays, filling the Penrith Panthers Pavilion full of LEGO® fun!
Featuring the latest original LEGO® brick creations by over 98 LEGO® fans from Sydney and across Australia.
First held in 2012, the annual event is now in its 11th year and welcomes visitors, predominantly young families, for an exciting day out. The Sydney Brick Show is a community event created by volunteer LEGO® fans for LEGO® fans of all ages.
- Meet Apollo, a miner from The Galactic Frontier! He is the mascot for the 2018 show. You can hold him and take a photo!
- Take a selfie at our photo wall and share with your friends
- Take a turn at the Ninjago spinner
- Meet Stormtroopers, an Ewok and cosplayers. They will help to keep you entertained before your session
- Over one hundred unique fan creations and collaborations
- See our record breaking attempt for building the most minifig habitats. Learn more about minifig habitats here
- SydLug (Sydney LEGO® User Group) present the mining colony “The Galactic Frontier” where the rare mineral Legotonium is mined. 5m x 2m this gigantic model features Apollo our 2018 mascot
- Original builds and displays of traditional LEGO® themes will impress and inspire kids of all ages, including Star Wars, LEGO® City, Trains, Superheroes, Pirates, Castle, Technic, Friends and many more.
- Unique pop-culture, nostalgia, sci-fi and ‘geekery’ builds, plus vintage LEGO® displays from your childhood.
- Interact with the AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO®) and creators of the MOCs (my own creation) on display. Ask them questions about their hobby, their collections and the building techniques they use.
- Our ‘Kids Creation Competition’ returns with categories for builders aged 6-10 years and 11-15 years. Winners are invited to attend the show with their family and display their creations for a day.
- Huge LEGO® play areas where children can get hands-on to explore their own creativity.
- Exclusive retail opportunities covering the very best of LEGO®; including current and newly-released sets, collectible minifigures, hard-to-find items, parts packs, jewellery, engraved bricks and vintage sets.
- Activities and giveaways, thanks to LEGO® Australia